Happy Friday everyone!
When preparing for your boudoir photo shoot don’t forget to bring a pair of nude pumps. They will compliment almost any outfit and elongate your legs! Here are some of my personal picks from budget friendly to fancy.
Filed under Boudoir, fashion
When preparing for a boudoir shoot the first outfit that comes to mind is, of course, lingerie. But there are so many other fun options out there! One of my favorite pieces to shoot are sweaters. They can be super sexy and playful. A sheer, lightweight, off shoulder sweater can benefit any body type and is very flexible during a shoot. It is also a great way for you to warm-up (no pun intended, well maybe a little) to being in front of the camera. And then you can slowly work your way towards more revealing pieces. Here are a few great examples on how to wear them for your boudoir photo shoot.
These images were collected from GQ magazine online. http://www.gq.com/women
I am so happy to announce that after a few years of maternity leave and on and off shooting Fedali is finally back in business! I must say, that even though I enjoyed spending lots of time with my children, I miss my amazing clients and being busy with shooting, editing, and making all of you guys feel and look fabulous!
There are so many great things to look forward too! I am in the process of building a new shooting space, which will be located on Long Island. It will be absolutely gorgeous… with lots of beautiful, soft, natural light, which is just perfect for boudoir :) And I will still be able to travel to locations, including NYC. I am also teaming up with great makeup & hair artists to give you that flawless look on the day of the shoot.
And finally… to celebrate the Fedali return I will be giving away one free photo shoot! I will post the the instructions on how to apply once all the details are finalized. For now I will leave you with a few images from a recent photo shoot…
Most women get into a rigorous exercise routine and follow a strict diet prior to their boudoir photo shoot. However, not many think much of their skin. This is a body part that will be exposed the most and should be looking it’s best, along with your hair and make up. Having your skin look your best will reduce the need for retouching, which will make your photographs look more natural. Here are a few tips on how to prepare your skin for a photo shoot.
- I know this sounds cliche but drink lots of water a few days before! This will really make a difference.
- Eat foods that are good for your skin. Blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, and plums are high in antioxidants and will also keep your skin hydrated.
- Eat healthy fats, which could be found in salmon, walnuts, canola oil, and flax seed. These essential fatty acids are responsible for healthy cell membranes and help your cells hold moisture, which will make your skin look plumper and younger.
- Moisturize your skin prior to the photo shoot and bring body lotion with you for touch ups.
- Do not wear tight clothing that may leave red marks on your skin. They take a while to disappear.
- Get a spray tan for that healthy sun kissed glow!
Good luck and have an amazing time!